DIY Modern Farmhouse Floating Mantel




#ModernFarmhouse | My mantel dreams finally coming true, you guys! While I initially was a bit disappointed in not being able to find a home with a real fireplace (seriously, the housing market inventory was at an
to Continue Reading......


The Best Winter Coat Hat
#Winter | Best winter coat and hat from Backcountry. Get all your winter essentials like boots, coats, hats, and socks
read more...

Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos
#SausageStuffed | I feel justified gushing over how good these stuffed jalapenos are because my sister in law is the one who first introduced me to them. Every time I have made them, they get devoured and I get asked for the recipe by nearly everyone there. I have made them for the kids Winter birthday party and...
read more...


Easy amp Quick Instant Pot Taco Dip
#InstantPot | Instant Pot Taco Dip Taco Dip is a great party dip or snack and filled with refried beans, cheese, and other delicious flavors. Made in a matter of minutes using a pressure cooker.
read more...

Sweet Spicy Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates
#WrappedDates | Sweet + Spicy Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates are so easy to make! These delicious small bites are packed with creamy goodness, jalapeño slices and apricot jam.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog