How to Make Dried Orange Slices




#Orange | I made a bunch of Dried Orange Slices for decorating some gifts this year and I love the look of them. I think it’s so fun to add a little something colorful to brown paper packages and as a bonus, since I added twine to these dried orange slices, they also work as an ornaments for …
to Continue Reading......


May 20 1990 Advice on Life and Creative Integrity from Calvin and Hobbes Creator Bill Watterson
#Hobbes | “The truth is, most of us discover where we are headed when we arrive.”
read more...

Pretty little things
#Pretty | The mooncake festival is long gone, but I am still having fun making mooncakes (^^) This time, instead of using the mooncake moulds, I sh...
read more...


R puppies
#Puppies | 79 votes and 3 comments so far on Reddit
read more...

Cherry Chocolate Buckwheat Scones
#Scones | The delicious duo of cherries and chocolate are made even better with the addition of nutty buckwheat in these tender gluten free scones.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog